The reliability of your vehicle’s brakes is critically important for the safety of you and your family, as well as other cars on the road with you. Do you know if your brake system is safe?
The professional, ASE Certified Technicians at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers takes the safety and reliability of your brake system very seriously. You don’t want second-best when it comes to such a critical component as your brake system.
Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers only uses parts that meet or exceed manufacturer’s specifications. Whether you’re looking for a brake repair, brake service or a brake inspection and diagnosis, we take our time to ensure we do the job right the first time, so that you can rest assured that your car or truck will have brakes that you and your family can depend on.
- Noises; squealing, screeching or grinding when applying brakes
- Vibration when you brake
- Pulling or grabbing when you brake
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy, or you have to pump it to get it to work
- Brake pedal starts dropping lower to the floor
- Longer response time when you brake